Financial Conduct Authority
We are authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of general insurance business. You can check our authorisation at the FSA by clicking here.
In order to obtain a copy of our terms of business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits this site. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information for business purposes only in order to:
- Create and inform you of products or services that may meet your needs
- To alert you to any product news, special offers, updated information and other news services from Safeonline
- To help us create content most relevant to you
- Administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you may have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service
We need to collect and process personal information about you (including your name, address, telephone number and email). We may ask you for this information on our website.
We also need to disclose such information to the insurers who underwrite the policies detailed on this website in order that they may:
- Analyse your particular insurance needs
- Provide you with an estimate or quote for their policies (where appropriate)
- Administrate or otherwise carry out their obligations in relation to any agreement you have with them
- Anticipate and resolve problems with your service
- Create and inform you of products or services that may better meet your needs
Where such sensitive personal information relates to anyone other than you, you must obtain the explicit consent of the person to whom the information relates both to the disclosure of such information to us and its use by us as set out above.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, we may use the information you supply us with (except for any sensitive personal information as referred to above) for:
- Market research and tracking of sales data
- Sending you information about our products and services
If you do not want us to use the information relating to you for any of the above purposes or to disclose your name, address and email as set out above, please contact us as set out below. If you do choose to ask us to stop using your personal data for these purposes, then:
Neither we nor our associate offices will use personally identifiable information relating to you for marketing purposes. If you linked to our site from a third party Website, we will not disclose any personally identifiable information relating to you to the third party which owns or operates the Website from which you linked to our site.
If, however, you are or have been involved in an Agreement with us then we may continue to process data for the purpose of administrating and otherwise in connection with that Agreement. This requirement will continue for as long as we have an Agreement with you and for a reasonable period of time afterwards (as, for example, we may be legally obliged to retain information about you for a given period of time).
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the Website from which you linked to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website.
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our site. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or block this information from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this).
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Websites even if you access them using links from our website and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators or the third party website from which you linked to our website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website are owned by Safeonline™ or have been licensed to Safeonline by the rights owner(s) so that Safeonline can use this material as part of this website. You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material.
This website contains trademarks, including this name and logo. All trademarks included on this website belong to Safeonline or have been licensed to Safeonline by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or otherwise use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the owner of that trademark.
What you are allowed to do:
- You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users
- Access to some parts of the website is only possible by password. You may only access these parts of the website if you have a valid password
- You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “what you are not allowed to do”
- Permission to use documents from this website is granted, provided that:
- The copyright notice below appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear
- Use of such documents from this website is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the express permission of Safeonline
- No modifications of any documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law
What you are not allowed to do:
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “What You Are Allowed to Do”
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the website for any commercial purpose at all, unless agreed expressly with Safeonline
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website
You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes. If you need any advice before recommending any insurance policy please contact your usual Safeonline Account Manager or Insurance Support Manager.
This website includes links to external websites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant services which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of these services are suitable for your purposes. Safeonline is not responsible for the suppliers of these services or the goods they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
It is a condition of using this site or trading with Safeonline that Safeonline bears no responsibility for any loss suffered by you, through our website or telecommunications becoming unavailable for any reason, but in particular because of faults with our telecommunications providers, Internet Service Providers or faults suffered by other infrastructure providers elsewhere on the Internet.
Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer:
Safeonline may change the web terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current web terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to operation of website:
Safeonline may change the format and content of this website (or of any insurance products or services offered via this website) at any time.
Safeonline may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Our insurance products:
All insurance policies available on this website are arranged through Safeonline LLP (company number OC319208), whose registered office is at 80 Leadenhall, London, EC3A 3DH, acting as an independent intermediary.
You will be able to view insurance policy summaries on this Website. Full policy wordings will be available in hard copy on request.
Safeonline will notify you of any changes to the terms and conditions of any insurance policy and will give reasonable notice for any changes which are due to take effect. Notification of changes will be provided to you in hard copy or electronically.
You should keep a copy of all information submitted to or received from us for your records.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact us or write to the Insurance Support Manager, Safeonline LLP, 80 Leadenhall, London, EC3A 3DH, United Kingdom.
Safeonline LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Contact email@example.com with questions or problems, as appropriate.
Trademarks. Safeonline™ and the Safeonline logo are trademarks of Safeonline in the UK and other countries. Registered office. Safeonline LLP, 80 Leadenhall, London, EC3A 3DH, United Kingdom.
For those accessing this site from the United States of America, please note that Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London are not licensed insurers in the United States of America, except in the States of Illinois and Kentucky, and in the United States Virgin Islands.
In other States this insurance may only be available through a licensed surplus lines broker. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org